My name is Coralie Downie and I started Northern Beaches Bookkeeping Solutions over 5 years ago to assist small business and tradies on the Northern Beaches.
I have lived in the same house at Belrose for the last 25 years and love the Northern Beaches lifestyle. I am a Certified Gold Xero Advisor and Xero Champion so you know you are deaIing with someone who knows and understands Xero. I have vast experience in all aspects of bookkeeping for small, medium and large business but prefer to specialise in small and medium sized business,, especially builders and tradies.
I am a Registered BAS Agent with an Accounting Certificate with Honours and current Bookkeeping Certificate IV.
I have also been teaching MYOB and Microsoft Office at Tafe for a number of years.
Cathy is also a Registered BAS Agent and has a current Bookkeeping and Accounting Certificate.
Cathy is a valuable member of the business and we often combine our knowledge when the need arises. We often comment that “two heads are better than one”. Cathy is always available if I am called away or busy so you know you will always receive a reliable service.
Cathy is also a Xero Certified Advisor and Xero Champion.
She has also been using MYOB for a number of years.
We also have one or two other local staff working in our office at times who are very experienced and knowledgeable
We always have access to qualified and experienced Tax Accountants should we require their professional services
We want to make sure you are getting the best bookkeeping and accounting service for your business.
Our Best Attributes
- Discretion – we understand the damage that can be done by sharing your private information, we will never divulge any information to any other party unless requested.
- Precision – we have the skills to enter data correctly and use strategies to detect errors.
- Skill – we are comfortable with computers and accounting software. We can build spreadsheets and merge them into text documents. We also take advantage of various short cuts on MYOB and Xero which will save you time.
- Knowledge – we understand all the basic concepts like assets, liabilities, equity, cash flow and depreciation and can read a profit and loss and balance sheet and understand if there are any discrepancies which may need to be looked into before it gets to your accountant.
- Commitment – we are serious about our work and the tasks you require us to complete and we will also learn all that we can about the operation of your business in order to help you make sound financial decisions.
- Big Picture – We look at the big picture and your ultimate financial goals.
- Growth – we are always willing to learn and keep current on emerging trends so we may be more of an asset than someone with more experience who’s unwilling to use new tools or change processes to benefit your business.
- Local – we are local residents of the Northern Beaches so we are readily available to come and meet with you
- Small & Friendly – we are not a huge faceless business, we guarantee a friendly, professional service at all times