We offer MYOB Bookkeeping, Setup, customisation & assistance by a qualified and current Tafe teacher.
Give us a call if you have a quick question you can’t get answered and we will try to assist.
MYOB Installation on your MAC or PC or MYOB Live Setup
MYOB Setup & Customisation to suit your Small Business – eg: chart of accounts, tax codes, opening balances, etc
MYOB One on One Training – by current Tafe Teacher – flexible days & times to suit
Customise your Invoice/Quote/Statement – always wanted to put your business logo on your invoices or print your invoices out so the customer address fits easily into a window faced envelope – save yourself time and look professional
MYOB Assistance – doing your husband’s books or your own? Want to make sure you are using the software efficiently & correctly?
Doing your husband’s BAS or your own? Want to make sure you are using the software to produce the correct figures for your BAS?
MYOB Services to help you:
- Setup of MYOB Accountright Live or MYOB Essentials from scratch on either a PC or an Apple Mac – on your computer system including chart of accounts, opening balances and personalisation of your forms, eg: invoices to include your logo and business information – this is a one off cost to your business and usually takes around 2 hours.
- Personalised MYOB training on your PC or Mac should you prefer to input your data yourself once your MYOB is set up.
- Assistance and training with various aspects of MYOB if you don’t have time to go to a specific MYOB training course.
- Recently completed Cert IV in Bookkeeping to remain current
- Qualified TAFE teacher who has been teaching MYOB for a number of years.
- Accounting qualifications and many years experience working in accounts.
- Registered BAS Agent so knows how to set up the tax codes in your data file and do it right.
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment