Northern Beaches Bookkeepers and BAS agents for all your Bookkeeping Needs
Our bookkeeping packages are tailored to your business needs. We can do as much or as little as required.
Some of the bookkeeping services we provide are:
- General everyday bookkeeping – coding off your transactions to the correct general ledger code so your reporting is accurate.
- Collection of your paperwork via Receipt Bank or Hubdoc – you just need to take a photo of your receipt or forward on your bills, we do the rest plus you have the paperwork attached to your transactions in Xero for any possible tax audit.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations – very necessary to make sure no transactions have been missed or doubled up in your Xero bank feeds
- Accounts payable – always know who you owe money to at any point in time.
- Accounts receivable – know who owes you money at any point in time, follow up overdue payers with a friendly automatic reminder from Xero.
- Business Activity Statements – we are registered BAS agents so you can take advantage of our four week time extension if lodging through us.
- Income Activity Statements – reconcile your wages and PAYG before you prepare and lodge.
- Payroll processing – regular payroll processing from timesheets or other information.
- Single Touch Payroll (STP) – we can file for you or advise you on how to setup STP yourself for filing.
- Setting up new employees correctly – make sure you are taking out the correct PAYG tax and their entitlements are accruing correctly.
- Setting up superannuation payments – superannuation is easy to pay using the Xero auto super option and it creates a really good audit trail if ever needed.
- Taxable Payments Reporting for clients in the building, cleaning & courier industries – we keep on top of your subcontractor’s information throughout the year so that your TPAR is ready to lodge.
- Annual Payment Summaries – we can assist with preparing and providing these to your employees this year if you have not opted into Single Touch Payroll.
- STP Finalisation Reconciliation and Reporting – we can reconcile your wages, PAYG and superannuation and submit your final STP event to the ATO for the year.
Why choose Northern Beaches Bookkeeping Solutions as your new bookkeeper:
- experienced bookkeepers
- we provide bookkeeping already for a number of different businesses in different industries on Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- simplify your bookkeeping and tidy up all those bits of paper you have in your glovebox using Receipt Bank or Hubdoc, you just take a photo of the receipt or forward the bill on from your emails, we take care of the rest
- registered BAS Agents with professional indemnity insurance and qualifications
- Xero Gold Partners, Certified Xero Bookkeepers, Advisors and Xero Champions so we know Xero inside and out
- We are a small, local business ourselves with a reliable team to assist you
We are very experienced bookkeepers and BAS Agents. Our business has been operating for nearly nine years now on the Northern Beaches. If you think we might be what you need, please give us a call or email us on our contact page. We look forward to hearing from you.