We can help with your new business setup
Have you just set up a new business and are not sure what you should do be doing? Where do you start? Let us help you.
We can assist with:
- Getting ready for Single Touch Payroll (STP)
- Registering a Business Name
- Registering for GST
- Registering as an employer if you are going to take on employees
- Setting up employees correctly from the beginning and being Fair Work compliant
- Business Fundamentals – Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss – what are they are and why are they important
- Cash Flow – the most important factor in any small busines
- Accounting Software – Get setup from the beginning – Xero is our preferred accounting software.
- Paperwork – what to keep and where do you keep it
- All of your bookkeeping or some of your bookkeeping, whatever you need.
- Debt collection procedures and what you should be doing and not doing to keep on top of your debtors.
- Understanding statements from suppliers and the importance of reconciling them on a monthly basis..
- Understanding bank reconciliations and the reasons why they are so important to be completed on a regular basis.
- Putting aside funds for the ATO on a regular basis
- Preparing and lodging your monthly or quarterly Business Activity Statement
- Finding a good, interactive new Accountant