Sydney Bookkeeping Services
Sydney Bookkeeper & BAS Agents
Local Sydney Bookkeepers & BAS Agents for all your bookkeeping services. Everyday bookkeeping, catch up or rescue work and supervisory services for all Sydney businesses working from our office located in Belrose on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
Regular Everyday Bookkeeping Services
We can assist with all your day to day bookkeeping, accounts receivable, accounts payable, coding and reconciling of transactions, payroll setup & assistance, registering for STP, filing pay events to the ATO, preparation and lodgement of monthly or quarterly Business Activity Statements (BAS). We are registered BAS agents and very experienced Xero Certified Sydney bookkeepers. We are also Xero Gold Partners so we specialize in Xero accounting software. This allows us to offer our bookkeeping services to all areas of Sydney.
Set Price Bookkeeping & BAS Agent Packages
We offer set fee bookkeeping services from as little as $199 plus GST a month so you can budget in the costs and won’t get any nasty surprises. This is for a very basic small business just starting out with no employees. All of our packages include the use of the latest simple to use technology being either Receipt Bank or Hubdoc. All you have to do is take a photo of your bill or receipt on the app on your phone, no need to write in anything else unless you feel we need a little more information to code the transaction off correctly, we do the rest. No more bits of paper sitting in your glove box fading and useless in case you ever need them for a tax audit down the track. All of your bills and receipts will be attached to your transactions in Xero for the ATO or your accountant to see if needed. This is a great system for us as well as we don’t need to ask you so many questions and you can get on with running your business or catching up on your much needed rest after a hard day in the business.
Our most popular set fee Sydney bookkeeping package includes:
- processing all transactions in Xero from the bank feeds coming into Xero
- the use of receipt bank or Hubdoc to gather your paperwork
- bank and credit card reconciliations – we always make sure there are no missing or doubled up transactions on your Xero bank feed
- a full BAS reconciliation at the end of every month or quarter to make sure we claim all the GST you are entitled to
- preparation of your monthly or quarterly BAS – Business Activity Statement
- lodgement of BAS through our BAS agent portal
- preparation of your monthly or quarterly Profit & Loss & Balance Sheet so you can see how your business is performing on a current basis
- Assistance with Budgeting & Cashflow
- take advantage of our four week time extension to lodge and pay your BAS
- liaising with your accountant throughout the year if needed so you can be sure we both have your best interests taken care of
- providing information to your accountant for year end tax preparation
- dealing with the ATO on your behalf if required
- unlimited telephone and email support
- saving you money by making sure your BAS and IAS are lodged on time preventing any fines or penalties
If you have employees and run payroll, your package may also include:
- reconciliation of payroll
- reconciliation of superannuation
- assistance in locating the correct award for your employees
- entering new employees into Xero
- running regular pays if required
- emailing out payslips to your employees
- preparation and lodgement of IAS – Income Activity Statements
- preparation of year end payment summaries
- lodgement of empdupe file or payroll information to the ATO
5 Reasons to Hire Northern Beaches Bookkeeping Solutions:
- Save yourself time – spend more time with your family and friends
- Save yourself money – claim everything you are entitled to
- Save yourself stress – we love and understand bookkeeping
- Everything is ready for your accountant at year end
- You have current financials to assist with budgeting and cashflow
Catch Up or Rescue Bookkeeping Services
We understand that sometimes your bookkeeping takes a back seat to running your business on a daily basis. At some point in time, the ATO catches up with you or you decide to apply for a loan and then you need your bookkeeping up to date straight away. Maybe you are running your Profit & Loss statement and can’t work out why the net figure is a loss when you know you must be making money. Something has gone wrong somewhere with your bookkeeping and reporting. If you find you are in this situation, please contact us so we can help with getting everything up to date and in order. Prices will vary depending on the number of years worth of catch up and the number of transactions and what sort if any paperwork is available to put the jigsaw puzzle together for you. We have finished up quite a number of these types of jobs in the past and they can be quite challenging but we always get a good feeling of satisfaction when they are completed and our clients are happy.
Xero Setup Sydney – New Business
As Xero Gold Partners and Xero Certified Sydney Bookkeepers, we know Xero inside and out. If you are considering setting up Xero for your new or existing business in Sydney, then give us a call so you have Xero setup right from the start. We have many clients in Sydney who contact us who have been misguided by the advertising that makes them believe setting up Xero is a so easy. Sometimes videos and tutorials just don’t cut it or work for everyone. Coralie is an ex Tafe teacher so she can take you through the whole Xero setup from the beginning and give you individual training specific to your business and learning style.
Supervisory Bookkeeping Services
If you prefer to take care of the everyday coding off and reconciling of your transactions in Xero but just want to make sure you have been doing the right thing before your BAS is lodged, we can check over and review your accounts before preparing and lodging your Business Activity Statement at the end of the month or quarter. We will offer feedback and training if required so you can improve your processing the next time. We have a number of clients who work like this, usually they are ones where we have originally set them up on Xero and given them Xero training to start them off. They know they can always give us a quick phone call or send us an email if they have any curly questions they need answering.
Contact us now to discuss the specific bookkeeping needs of your Sydney business and see what we can do for you.
We offer a free no obligation consultation.