We assist Sydney business owners take the stress out of their bookkeeping and BAS.
Sydney Xero bookkeepers ready to assist your small or midsize business with setup, Xero bookkeeping, payroll & BAS.
Concentrate on running your business whilst we take care of your accounting and paperwork.
Specialising in builders and tradies and all sorts of other small businesses, Xero setup, Xero training, bookkeeping, payroll and BAS with fixed price Xero Bookkeeping packages.
- Finding that your bookkeeping is getting a little out of hand and finally decided you want a better solution?
- Has your bookkeeping suffered because your business has grown and you need more help with your paperwork?
- Are you a little behind and your accounts are in a mess, similarly, your BAS are overdue?
- Have you set up Xero yourself because it sounded so easy and now you are not quite sure what to do next?
- Have you just set up a new business and need some help to get started because the whole bookkeeping process is totally new and foreign to you?
- Heard Xero accounting software is the way to go but would prefer some professional assistance in setting it up?
We can help with all of the above. Our qualified and experienced bookkeepers are a dedicated small team ready and wanting to assist you now so you can stop stressing about your accounts.
New Small Business Bookkeeping Services
- working out the best accounting software to use because it is important that it suits your small business needs
- setting up the accounting software for your small business because it is important to set it up right from the start
- setting up your payroll correctly, this is so important with all the compliance requirements
- giving guidance on basic bookkeeping terminology and reporting so you can understand how your business is performing now, not twelve months down the track when you go to visit your accountant to get your tax done
- provide training on how to use your preferred accounting software so you can start invoicing straight away
- provide ongoing training and support if you prefer to do the day to day bookkeeping yourself, however, if you find it too much, then we are here to help
We can take care of all your bookkeeping and ATO compliance for your Sydney business
If you prefer, we can take care of all the day to day bookkeeping and ATO compliance, for your Sydney business including:
- taking care of your day to day coding off and reconciliations, including marking off payments from your customers
- reconciling your bank and credit cards to make sure there are no missing or doubled up transactions because the feeds don’t always work the way they should
- keeping an eye on and reconciling your aged payables
- keeping an eye on and reconciling your aged receivables,
- preparing your monthly or quarterly BAS (Business Activity Statement) or IAS
- lodging your monthly or quarterly BAS or IAS
- running regular payroll for instance, including sending out payslips and filing pay events for Single Touch Payroll or STP
- preparation and lodgement of year end STP finalisation
- preparing and lodging year end Taxable Payments Reports
- preparing and lodging regular monthly or annual payroll tax returns
- liaising with your accountant or tax agent at year end
- giving you telephone and email support when you need it
Fixed Price Accounting Packages for Sydney Small Business
We offer set fee fixed price bookkeeping packages to assist with cashflow and because we don’t want you to get any nasty surprises. You receive value for money and can feel confident that all of your compliance is taken care of in a timely manner. Also, you don’t have to worry about contacting us if you have a problem or a query.
We are Xero Certified Advisors and Xero Gold Partners, so we know Xero inside and out. There is not a lot that we can’t help with in relation to Xero accounting software.
We are your local, Sydney Xero Bookkeeping Experts.
Xero Conversion & Ongoing Xero Training & Support
We can set you up with a new Xero data file if you are a new business or convert you over to Xero from your current software so you can be up and running in no time.
We offer Xero training, help and support in the initial conversion stage. In addition, we provide ongoing support should you need it.
Peace of Mind
We can take care of all your bookkeeping for your Sydney based business so you can get on with more important things like running your business or spending time with your family and friends. No more late nights, stress, late BAS or overdue tax returns. You will know that everything will be taken care of and you will have peace of mind.
Advantages of Hiring a Professional Sydney Bookkeeper
If you are here now looking for a local bookkeeper, you have decided that contracting a professional bookkeeper might be the way to go, so what are the advantages of hiring a professional bookkeeper who loves bookkeeping.
There are many advantages:
- Organization skills
- Attention to details
- Integrity and Transparency
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time Management Skills
- A way with numbers because that is what we are good at
- Above all, we love bookkeeping
Our Sydney based clients include but are not limited to:
- garden maintenance
- digital marketers
- online businesses
- restaurants & cafes
- retail shop fronts
- wholesale businesses
- Working with a real variety of clients, all with different bookkeeping needs has allowed us to improve and become a more proficient bookkeeping business. So, if your type of business is not on the list, don’t worry, we can help you.
Remote Xero Bookkeeping Services in Sydney
Our office is located in Belrose Sydney above IGA on Ralston Avenue opposite Belrose Public School. You can pop in if you need to discuss any aspect of your bookkeeping or similarly, you can pop in just to put a face to a name if you are in the area at any time.
We work remotely using cloud-based products including Xero accounting software, Dext, emails and your mobile so we can virtually assist any small business with their bookkeeping needs in Sydney and all over Australia.
Some of the suburbs we provide bookkeeping services to currently but not limited to are:
- Northern Beaches
- Terrey Hills
- Palm Beach
- Mona Vale
- Dee Why
- Inner West
- Upper and Lower Northern Suburbs
- In other words, we work remotely, offering bookkeeping services to all areas of Sydney
Our Xero bookkeepers are all Sydney based locals as we believe in keeping jobs local so you can be assured that we do not outsource any of our services overseas.
Xero Setup Special Offer
We are currently offering a discount on setting up Sydney businesses on Xero to help with their bookkeeping.
Plus you could save 50% off your monthly Xero subscription for up to 6 months, however this is for a limited time only so act now.
Free No Obligation Consultation
In conclusion, why not book in for our free 15 minute consultation online now.
We can discuss how we can take care of your bookkeeping and accounts for your Sydney small business, therefore, taking away the pain your bookkeeping is causing you at the moment.
We have a chat about your bookkeeping requirements, after that, it is a very easy process to get started or to move from your old bookkeeper. So why not get started now, you will wonder why you waited so long.