Stop stressing about your bookkeeping and BAS with our expert Xero Dee Why bookkeepers offering bookkeeping services, Xero Setup, Xero training and assistance.
Whether you are near the beautiful Dee Why beach or closer to the industrial area nearer to Cromer or near the Dee Why RSL, we can assist you virtually from our office based in Belrose.
Our set fee bookkeeping packages are great for your cashflow and budgeting with no lock in contracts, hidden extras or nasty surprises.
Why Choose Northern Beaches Bookkeeping Solutions?
We Use Dext to Gather Your Paperwork Easily
- We take advantage of the latest technology and software to save you time and energy.
- Dext is the easy solution to keep track of your day to day paperwork and receipts.
- Dext is included free of charge as part of our set monthly bookkeeping packages.
- We set you up on Dext and send out detailed instructions to get you started.
- All you need to do is take a quick photo on your phone or email through any bills or receipts as attachments, we do the rest.
- Your bill or receipt will be attached to your Xero transaction which is great for future reference if needed
- No more faded paperwork or piles of receipts sitting in your glovebox.
- Great for tradies or builders in the construction industry who are always on the go.
As Little or as Much as You Need
On-line Virtual Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
Customised Regular Bookkeeping Services for Sydney Small Business
Payroll Setup and Assistance
One Monthly Invoice – No Hidden Extras or Nasty Surprises
Peace of Mind – Everything Taken Care Of
No Lock in Contracts
Dedicated Account Manager
Personalised Service from a Small Professional Local Team of Bookkeepers
Additional Dee Why Bookkeeping Services
We also offer Supervisory BAS Agent services & Xero Assistance for the DIY Business Owner/Bookkeeper
If you are a little behind or your accounts are in a mess, we can get your accounts in order and your BAS up to date
Dee Why Bookkeeping Services & Xero Support
- The bookkeeping, payroll, superannuation and BAS for your Dee Why business can all be taken care of remotely
- We use Xero, Dext, smart phone apps, emails and the occasional telephone call.
- Telephone & email support is always available
What happens next? How do you come on board with your new Dee Why bookkeeper? It is an Easy Process!
- Contact us for your free no obligation consultation
- We send you instructions to invite us into your current Xero datafile
- We agree on a set price bookkeeping package & send out a proposal and a few forms to get started
- You may want to let your former bookkeeper/accountant know about the changeover if applicable
- We set you up on Dext to gather your paperwork easily
- We take care of your bookkeeping on a regular basis and other compliance as it falls due
- You get to concentrate on running your business or spending quality time with your family or friends.