Does your new Xero file need a Health Check or a review to see if it is set up correctly?
Are you looking for assurance that your Xero file has been set up correctly if you or a friend has set it up recently? Book in now for our full Xero Health Check and Review.
We can give your Xero file set up a good Health Check and assure you that your Xero file has been set up correctly by going over all of the back end settings if you or a friend set it up yourselves.
- Book in now for a one-time Xero Health Check. Have a Xero Gold Partner and Certified Xero Advisor check your Xero setup.
- Make sure your reports and GST are accurate and get a bit more of an understanding of how Xero actually should be used to your best advantage.
- Are you not sure if your Xero accounting software has been setup correctly?
- Did you set it up yourself?
- Did a friend or relative help you?
- Not sure if the information you are putting in is coming out right?
- The Xero Health Check takes around two hours
- It is conducted in our office in Belrose on Sydney’s Northern Beaches (pre Covid19)
- We can also conduct your Xero Health Check by using Zoom software to any area in the greater Sydney region or anywhere within Australia.
Your Xero Health Check and Review includes:
- Organisational settings
- Financial settings
- Chart of accounts
- Invoice template
- Email template
- Bank account and bank feed setup
- Bank reconciliations
- Bank rules
- Offer limited email and telephone support
- Show you some top Xero tips and tricks
- Telephone and email support
Coralie Downie – Xero Trainer
- Your Xero Health Check will be undertaken by Coralie Downie.
- Coralie is a very experienced, qualified bookkeeper who runs her Northern Beaches Bookkeeping Solutions business out of Belrose on the Northern Beaches.
- Coralie is a registered BAS agent so she understands GST and your bookkeeping and accounting requirements.
- Coralie is a Xero Certified Advisor and her business currently holds Xero Gold Partner status due to the number of clients who are using Xero and the number of years’ experience working with Xero accounting software.
- Coralie is also an ex Tafe teacher with experience teaching MYOB and Microsoft Office Products.
As an ex Tafe teacher, Coralie holds Cert IV in Training & Assessment. This is the highest vocational course available for anyone wishing to provide training services within their organisation.
Coralie understands the needs of her clients and students and the different learning styles and tailors her Xero training and assistance to the individual/s on the day.
Additional Xero Training & Assistance
You may decide to book in for a little more one on one Xero training after your Xero Health Check so you can use Xero efficiently.
We have different types of Xero training. You can view more details on our Xero Training page.
- Give us a call on 0423 879 056 or email us here
Our Xero Health Check Service Area
We provide our Xero Health Check to all parts of Sydney, especially the Northern Beaches and North Shore.
Free No Obligation Consultation
We offer a free no obligation 15 minute telephone consultation to discuss your requirements.