Xero Setup – Get Set Up on Xero Now by a Xero Gold Partner and Ex Tafe Teacher
- It is quite important that Xero is set up correctly from the start so you can be assured that the data and reporting being produced is accurate.
- We are Gold Xero Partners and Certified Xero Advisors so know Xero inside and out.
- We are local Sydney bookkeepers based in Belrose on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and specialise in Xero accounting software
- We have many years of experience assisting numerous businesses in many different industries using Xero accounting software
- The initial Xero setup for your new business takes place in our office in Belrose on Sydney’s Northern Beaches (pre Covid19) during a two hour session
- We can also setup Xero through a virtual process if preferred anywhere in Sydney or Australia using Zoom
- We provide practical training during this initial setup process so you can be up and running, invoicing clients in no time.
- Xero is a practical program best learnt by using it but it is always good to have some professional guidance and training to begin with plus we offer ongoing telephone and email support afterwards should you need it.
Our Xero Setup Special Offer
- We are currently offering $100 off our usual set up fee plus if we set you up before 31 January, you receive 50% off your monthly Xero subscription for the first 5 months. This could save you $225 if you book in now.
Xero Setup: What’s included?
- We will set you up on a free trial if you miss our special offer.
- We usually then receive a special code for 3 months at half price or better
- Organisational settings
- Financial settings
- Chart of accounts
- Invoice template including adding your logo
- Email template
- Bank accounts and bank feeds
If time permits, we will:
- Bring in any missing transactions to date
- Reconcile your bank accounts to date
- Cash code or set up bank rules to assist with coding
- Show you some top Xero tips and tricks so you can use Xero most efficiently
If you decide it is best that we finish tidying up your accounts to date, we can do that too before you take over going forward with a nice tidy xero file.
We will generally set you up on a 30 day free trial of Xero if you haven’t already set yourself up, then we may be able to offer you a discount for the next few months, then we will transfer the file over to you. We do not offer discounted monthly Xero subscriptions as a Xero partner as we believe it is always best practice for clients to hold and control their own Xero subscription. The cost for the monthly Xero subscription starts at $50 including GST at the moment depending on how many employees you have or if you require foreign currency or projects, etc.
Give us a call on 0423 879 056 or click here to email us
Benefits of paying Xero an ongoing monthly subscription:
- Cloud based bookkeeping, you can use it on either a Mac or PC
- You can use Xero on your phone or tablet or ipad
- Xero is always up to date, you don’t need to update software all the time
- You can have as many users as you like on Xero and grant them various levels of access
- You can get easy assistance from your local Xero Certified Advisor because we can see what you have done straight away and can assist in real time.
- Payroll is easy once it is setup correctly and you can grant employees access to enter timesheets and allocate their time against jobs if you need to.
- Xero is STP compliant and is easy to do once it is setup correctly.
- Xero makes paying your superannuation for your employees easy once it is setup correctly