Fixed price Xero bookkeeping packages on the North Shore and Northern Beaches of Sydney with no nasty surprises.
Our Fixed Price or Set Fee Bookkeeping Packages may include:
- Xero Software Setup
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Monthly Customer Statements
- Dext Subscription
- Business Activity Statements – BAS
- Income Activity Statements – IAS
- Taxable Payments Reporting – TPAR
- Single Touch Payroll – STP
- STP Finalisation
- Payroll Tax Returns
- Icare Workers Compensation Declarations
- Financial Reporting
- Email & telephone support
- Accountant Liaison
As much as you need – No nasty surprises
Peace of mind knowing that everything is taken care of.
We do not quote an hourly rate, we prefer to focus on the whole service package.
Our fixed fee pricing is based on the number of transactions processed per month plus various other requirements particular to your business needs.
Additional services, Xero training and assistance either via email or telephone may be charged separately.
Our fixed price Xero bookkeeping packages do not include your monthly Xero subscription. We believe the owner of the business should be the subscriber so that they have full control of the Xero datafile and who has access to it.
Xero pricing is based on the number of employees plus other variables.
You can check the cost of the Xero subscription here.
Out of Scope Work
If new work is required outside of the scope of our existing agreement we will issue a written proposal for you to accept (or discuss) before we commence any out of scope services.
Changes to your Business Structure and Workload
Should your business structure change dramatically throughout the year for any reason, then we will review our services and our set monthly fee and come to a new mutually acceptable arrangement.
- Fixed price packaging opens the lines of communication.
- You don’t have to be afraid to contact us with questions and be worried about receiving a bill for your time.
- All of our fixed price agreements include standard telephone and email support.
- We encourage constant communication between us.
- Becoming your trusted advisor is our mission and open communication is the key.
Fixed Price Bookkeeping Packages from $249 plus GST per month
Sole Traders, Start-ups or Micro Businesses – from $249 plus GST per month
For small sole traders or start ups who provide us with the information we need in a timely manner, use Dext regularly, have minimum transactions, quarterly BAS, one bank account, no employees or payroll and no TPAR (taxable payments report) our rates start at $249 plus GST per month.
Packages are based on the number of transactions that are processed through your accounting software each month (averaged over a three month period on review) plus the number of bank or credit cards needing reconciliation.
- For a basic small business, tradie or a startup
- One bank account
- Limited number of transactions per month (50)
- Monthly coding and reconciliations of expenditure
- Client matches up payments from customers
- No employees
- No taxable payments reporting
- Quarterly BAS preparation and lodgement
- Dext subscription included
- Standard Telephone and email support
No Lock In Contracts
- There are no lock in contracts.
- Our proposals cover a twelve month period, however, we only require fourteen days notice if you do really want to leave us for any reason.
- Of course, if there is any issue with the services we are providing you, we want you to let us know straight away so we can solve the problem.
Our Service Guarantee
- We pride ourselves on quality service
- Our templates and procedures which we have developed over a number of years allow us to make sure that your accounts and reporting are correct and in good order.
- Your accounts will always be up to date as long as you provide the information we require in a timely manner. Using the included Dext subscription makes this an easy process and takes care of all of those receipts sitting in your glove box.
Easy On Boarding to our Bookkeeping Services
- Our on-boarding processes are simple.
- Agree to and sign our monthly proposal.
- Let your old bookkeeper or accountant know about the change if necessary.
- Provide us with access to your current data file.
- Provide us with a little bit more information to get started.
- Let us take care of all your bookkeeping, BAS, payroll and superannuation compliance.
Initial Three Month Review
All monthly set fees are reviewed after the first three months to check that we have everything you need included and the price is best for both of us.
Our fees are reviewed annually mid June.