How much does Xero cost each month?
Xero pricing is based on the number of employees you currently have starting at $50 per month including GST for the basic business model. We can offer lower partner only plans starting from $25 a month if you don’t need all the bells and whistles.
For more information please visit www.xero.com or give us a call.
If you look at the price per month, consider the fact that the cost may only be one hour of your time each month if that and you will be amazed at how many hours you will save. We don’t work on a commission basis with Xero, we just like the program so much we want you to take advantage of the new technology to save yourself time and energy.
Xero is a good software program but only if it is setup correctly from the beginning with your organisation settings, email settings, invoice settings and bank rules specifically designed for your business. We can assist in setting up your Xero datafile correctly from the start plus we now offer a one off Xero Health Check if you would like to make sure your Xero software has been setup correctly.
Single Touch Payroll $10 a month
Xero have introduced a payroll only option for up to 4 employees if you need to be STP compliant but are running your books on another system. if you need help setting this up, please contact us. You can check out this plan at the following link:
What are the benefits of using Xero?
- Cloud based, you can use it on either a Mac or PC
- You can use Xero on your phone or tablet or ipad
- Xero is always up to date, you don’t need to update software all the time
- You can have as many users as you like on Xero and grant them various levels of access
- You can get easy assistance from your local Xero Certified Advisor because we can see what you have done straight away and can assist in real time.
- Payroll is easy once it is setup correctly and you can grant employees access to enter timesheets and allocate their time against jobs if you need to.
- Xero is STP compliant and is easy to do once it is setup correctly.
- Xero makes paying your superannuation for your employees easy once it is setup correctly