- It is important that Xero is setup correctly from the start
- We are Gold Xero Partners and Certified Xero Advisors based in Sydney
- We have many years of experience assisting numerous businesses in many different industries using Xero accounting software
- The initial setup for your new business takes place in our office in Belrose on Sydney’s Northern Beaches (pre Covid19) during a two hour session
- We can also setup Xero through a virtual process if preferred anywhere in Sydney or Australia using Zoom
- We provide some practical training during this initial setup process
- Xero is a program best learnt by using it after some professional guidance and training
- Telephone and email support is available afterwards
Xero Setup: What’s included?
- New organisation on Xero with a 30 day free trial
- We usually then receive a special code for 3 months at half price or better
- Organisational settings
- Financial settings
- Chart of accounts
- Invoice template including adding your logo
- Email template
- Bank accounts and bank feeds
If time permits, we will:
- Bring in any missing transactions to date
- Reconcile your bank accounts to date
- Cash code or set up bank rules to assist with coding
- Show you some top Xero tips and tricks so you can use Xero most efficiently
Xero Setup Cost:
The cost for our new Xero Setup in our office or through Zoom is currently $399 plus GST. (June 2020). This includes up to 2 hours of time. Should you require any further Xero training and assistance in our office, we charge $150 plus GST per hour (June 2020). We find that most people come into the office for the set up, then they work on their accounts for a few weeks, then come back for an hour or two of further training and assistance. Payment for all Xero setup, training and assistance is purely on a prepaid basis. Once we send out your invoice, it is best to pay fairly quickly so you can lock in the time and day that we have agreed on. Please ask about pricing for MYOB to Xero conversions.
If you decide it is best that we finish tidying up your accounts to date, we can do that too before you take over going forward with a nice tidy xero file.
We will generally set you up on a 30 day free trial of Xero if you haven’t already set yourself up, then we may be able to offer you a discount for the next few months, then we will transfer the file over to you. We do not offer discounted monthly Xero subscriptions as a Xero partner as we believe it is always best practice for clients to hold and control their own Xero subscription. The cost for the monthly Xero subscription starts at $50 including GST at the moment depending on how many employees you have or if you require foreign currency or projects, etc.
Benefits of paying Xero an ongoing monthly subscription:
- Cloud based, you can use it on either a Mac or PC
- You can use Xero on your phone or tablet or ipad
- Xero is always up to date, you don’t need to update software all the time
- You can have as many users as you like on Xero and grant them various levels of access
- You can get easy assistance from your local Xero Certified Advisor because we can see what you have done straight away and can assist in real time.
- Payroll is easy once it is setup correctly and you can grant employees access to enter timesheets and allocate their time against jobs if you need to.
- Xero is STP compliant and is easy to do once it is setup correctly.
- Xero makes paying your superannuation for your employees easy once it is setup correctly